Monday, May 3, 2010

Gail C. Connor

Gail C. Connor, age 74, of Alexandria, KY., died Saturday, May 1, 2010, at Hospice of the Bluegrass Fort Thomas. She was a retired employee of Ohio Motors in Cincinnati, OH.She is survived by her Son, Michael Tarvin of Phoenix, Ariz.Sister, Marion Dean of California, KY.Many nieces & nephews, and one Grandson. Memorial Funeral Service 7:00 PM Thursday, May 6, 2010 will be at Oakland United Methodist Church. 7867 Stonehouse Road Melbourne, KY. Interment will be at Mount Gilead Cemetery in Carthage, KY. Memorials to Hospice of The Bluegrass Saint Elizabeth Fort Thomas 85 North Grand Avenue Fort Thomas, KY 41075. Alexandria Funeral Home serving the family.

2 comments:

  1. "Country Cousin," was what I called her when were got together as teenagers; and I was, "City Cousin.? We dropped those names over the years, but kept some kind of contact as we aged. I was at her retirement party, and saw her a couple of times since. I had no idea of her terminal illness.

    I will miss knowing that she is there, and remember fondly some of our times together, her humor, and hearty laugh.

    I will be with you on Thursday evening as you celebrate a memorial to her life.

    With loving thoughts to family and friends,

    "City Cousin" Carolyn E. Banfield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamaw Gail,
    That is what she was known to all the kids on the street and especially to my daughter Ashley for the past 17yrs. She always said I was the daughter she never had and she was my 2nd MOM and always will be. Gail would always tell me she loved me and give me a hug when i needed the most. She was there for me thru the good times and the bad. I cant believe she is gone. I miss you so much already. But I know you are in a better place now and pain free. We loved you very much
    Nit and Buttercup!
    Nita and Ashley Caudill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!