Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sandra Baird Kuhn


Sandra Baird Kuhn of Alexandria, KY, 50, lost her five year battle with breast cancer September 16, 2010. She was currently employed in Human Resources at Procter & Gamble Cincinnati, OH. She was a part time student at NKU. She was a former employee of PNC Brokerage & Gateway Federal. She was a member of Saint Vincent De Paul at Saint Mary Catholic Church Alexandria & a volunteer for Junior Achievement. She was preceded in death by her father Jim Baird & a brother Rob Baird. She is survived by her husband Bill Kuhn of Alexandria. Son David Kuhn of Alexandria. Mother Wilma Baird of Alexandria. Sister Mindy Teegarden of Alexandria. Brother Doug Baird of Cold Spring. Also survived by many nieces & nephews. Visitation 3:00 PM - 6:00PM Monday, September 20, 2010 Saint Mary Catholic Church Alexandria. Mass of Christian Burial immediately following. Memorials may be made to Saint Vincent DePaul 8246 East Main Street Alexandria, KY 41001. Alexandria Funeral Home serving the family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm was shocked when I saw Sandy's death notice and sorry I missed the visitation. It had been a while since I had seen Sandy, so I don't know if she had been sick, but I am so sorry, my sympathies to everyone. I always enjoyed seeing Sandy. Sandy and I worked at Fifth Third together, different departments. I always enjoyed the conversations I had with Sandy. She will be missed. Keeping everyone in my prayers, Beverly Baumbach Schultz

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was tearing down our mantel, here at our house in Bellevue, and he found the Confirmation Card for Sandra. I would love to get this back to you. My email address is crixxer1972@yahoo.com and my name is Lora Seiter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!