Monday, October 4, 2010

Betty Mildred Fryman

Betty Mildred Fryman,73, of Melbourne, KY.,died Saturday, Oct. 2, 2010 Hospice of the Bluegrass Fort Thomas. She was a homemaker & a member of the Licking Valley Baptist Church Alexandria, KY where she sang in choir. She is survived by her husband Everett B. Fryman. two daughters Paula Edwards & Tracy Fryman. Three sons Mike Fryman, Denny & Randy Daniel. One brother Frank Million. Nine grandchildren & 5 great grandchildren. Visitation 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at the Alexandria Funeral Home. Funeral services 10:00 AM Wednesday, October 6, at the Alexandria Funeral Home. Interment Alexandria Cemetery. Memorials to Licking Valley Baptist Church 7779 Licking Pike Alexandria, KY 41001.

2 comments:

  1. May thoughts of all your mother meant -Of love she gave, of good times spent -Bring you peace
    and comfort, too, And keep your mother close to you. Though the ones we love may leave life as we know it, in our memory, the love we know will always carry on. Our greatest sympathy. I have fought the fine fight, I have run the course to the finish, I have observed the faith.-2Timothy 4:7. As for me, I will lie down that I may sleep; I shall certainly awake, for Jehovah himself keeps supporting me. -Psalms 3:5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and miss you MOM. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!