Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Philip Tromm

Philip Tromm 41, of California, KY , died Sunday, November 28, 2010 St. Elizabeth Hospice Edgewood, KY. Loving husband & father who worked as a carpenter for over 20 years. He was also an avid golfer & dirt bike enthusiast, with a well known since of humor. His love of the outdoors also included camping, hunting & fishing. He will be greatly missed by his very large extended family. Immediately survived by his wife Kimberly Tromm and children Ryan Tromm & Katelyn Tromm; his parents Albert & Marjorie Tromm of Pomeroy, OH; Father-in-law & mother-in-law Jim & Dorothy Haas of California, KY.; Siblings, Mike Tromm of Nicholasville, KY., Carl Tromm & Clayton Tromm both of Pomeroy, OH., Alison Houtz of Albany, OH., Natalie Tevis & Marjorita Dean both of Athens, OH. Along with 3 nieces & 4 nephews. Memorial visitation 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Saturday, December 4, 2010 with a Memorial Service at 2:00 PM at the Taylor Mill Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses 5433 Taylor Mill Pike Taylor Mill, KY.

6 comments:

  1. Phil and family are instant wonderful friends who I met once became friends with and will cherrish eternally. Can't wait to see him when he wakes up on the last day. Love, Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly,
    I grew up with Phil, his sister Natalie is one of my dearest friends. I am so sorry and sad about his death. He always made us smile, he was so funny and charming. He was a great brother and son. Nat always adored him and I always wished I had a brother when I was around them. It's been many years since I had seen Phil, but Nat and I have always managed to keep in touch. Natalie shared with me what a wonderful wife you were to him- I am so sorry for you and your children. Mr. and Mrs. Tromm, I am sorry for your loss too- Phil was a wonderful guy and that's because he had wonderful parents. Mike, Allison, Majorita, Carl and Clayton, I am thinking of all of you too, you had a great brother and I know you will miss him dearly. Nat- I love you, wish I could be there for you, you're in my heart. Terra Schoonover-Fields

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart goes out to you, Kim, Ryan and Katelyn. Many prayers have been offered on your behalf and will continue to be. Phil was a great guy, and it will be a wonderful day when you all will see him again.

    Much love,

    Rebecah Tromm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts during this time of your sorrow.
    Monica Dobbins

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are very sorry about your loss! We cannot imagine the sadness you feel in your hearts! Please let us know if there is anything we can do! Prayers and thoughts are with you!
    Eileen Halley, Linda Hanson & Brenda Renfroe

    ReplyDelete
  6. To the Tromm family,

    Our family wanted to express our sorrow for the loss you are suffering at this time. This is a very difficult time for the ones of us left. Even though we can feel joy over the safe, quite and restful time our brother has while he sleeps until Jesus wakes him, we are still very sad for this loss. Even Jesus himself gave way to tears over Lazarus’s death (John 11:35). We can look forward to the time when our dead ones are returned to life and we are reunited with them.
    Again we extend our condolences to the family during these difficult days.

    The McFann family
    (Ken, Belva and Penny)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!