Monday, January 10, 2011

Richard Claude Eaton Sr.

Richard Claude Eaton Sr. of Cold Spring, KY, died Sunday, January 9, 2011, at Saint Elizabeth Fort Thomas. He served his country during the World War II on the Navy ship USS. Pennsylvania. He served as Commander of the VFW post 8020 in Wilder, KY, and he also volunteered at the VA Hospital in Ft. Thomas KY.


He is survived by his wife;
Wilma Eaton
Three Sons:
Richard Eaton
James Eaton
Keneth Eaton
Seven Grand Children
One Great-Grand Child

Visitation from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Thursday, January 13th with the funeral service following.
Graveside service will be held 10:00AM at Evergreen Cemetery on Monday January 17, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. God will definitely show you the way to smiling again. I know this experience will change you forever. Just remember all the good times you shared with your father and all the love he gave you throughout the years. He is not gone. He will live in your heart forever. I have fought the fine fight, I have run the course to the finish, I have observed the faith.-2Timothy 4:7. As for me, I will lie down that I may sleep; I shall certainly awake, for Jehovah himself keeps supporting me. -Psalms 3:5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!