Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Charlotte Wagner

Charlotte Rulon Wagner, age 56, of Southgate, KY, died Friday, July 1, 2011, at Saint Elizabeth Hospice Ft. Thomas, KY. She was an employee of Cobb Inc. of Dayton, KY. She is survived by one daughter, Julie (Dave) Bridewel; one sister, Kathy Parks & one brother, Tom (Stacy) Rulon. Visitation 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM Tuesday, July 5, 2011 with funeral services following at 1:00 PM at the Alexandria Funeral Home Alexandria, KY. Interment will be at Alexandria Cemetery, Alexandria, KY. Memorials may be made to Kidney Foundation of Greater Cincinnati 2200 Victory Parkway, Suite 510 Cincinnati, OH 45206 or to Saint Elizabeth Hospice 483 S. Loop drive Edgewood, KY 41017. Online condolences at alexandriafh.com.

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte and I were pals in grade school and I was certainly sorry to hear of her passing. My deepest sympathy to her family members.

    Diana Bundy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. Charlotte always made me feel welcomed when I went to Cobb on business. She'll be sadly missed by everyone there and by everyone who calls on them.
    Tom McElfresh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very said to hear that Charlotte had passed away. We have lived in the same condo building for quite awhile. God Bless her family and friends during this difficult time. She is at peace and home with God now.
    My Deepest Sympathy to her loved ones.

    Sincerely, Karen Robinson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!