Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sondra "Sue" Wolfe


Sondra "Sue" Wolfe, 72, passed away on August 16, 2013 at River Valley Nursing Home. Sondra was preceded in death by her husband, Junior William Wolfe, and son, Terry Wayne Wolfe. she is survived by sons, Jerry Lee, and John William Wolfe; daughter, Rene Theresa Wolfe; brother, Michael Smith; 10 Grandchildren and 6 Great grandchildren. Memorial service will be held on Saturday, August 24, 2013, 11:00 AM at the Flagg Springs Baptist Church, California, Kentucky. Memorials to River Valley Nursing Home and Hospice of Hope.

4 comments:

  1. When my mother first arrived at River Valley Nursing Home, she was in the same room as Sue. Sue took good care of our Mom by helping her around and keeping our family informed. We appreciated her help and we offer our deepest sympathy to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Sue came to River Valley she was a delight to be around and take care of. I always made sure i said hi to her and gave her a hug when i came onto my shift. She took care of her roommates and watched out for them. For the short time i got to spend with her i enjoyed ever minute of it and i will miss her dearly. She was very loved. My sympathy goes to the family. Rebecca Hughes (3rd shift srna)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here at River Valley Sue will be missed deeply. Everyone loved Sue, from the nurses, and aides, to the kitchen staff and the residents themselves. Sue was a very special woman and I'm pleased that I got to know her for the short year she was here at the facility. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. - Reva Combs(RN, MDS Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In such a short amount of time you became a huuuge part of all of us…staff and fellow residents alike.
    As I told you more than a few times…“I’m so happy you decided to come here, to us”…and I wasn’t bloody lying.
    I miss our morning ritual…I miss your instructions to “calm down”…I miss our eight am smoke break…I just plain miss you, my Sue!
    Enjoy your time on the next level my lovie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!