Saturday, September 7, 2013

F. Keith Morgan


F. Keith Morgan, 81, of Edgewood, KY, passed away Friday, September 6, 2013 at Saint Elizabeth Hospice, Edgewood, KY. Keith retired from USI Industrial of Cincinnati, OH and was a Kentucky Colonel. He is survived by his wife of 57 years, Angela Creech Morgan; 3 daughters, Nancy, Martha and Margaret; 1 son Fred; 1 brother, Robert “Bob” Morgan; 3 grandchildren, Katrina, Drew and Sara. Visitation 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM Friday, September 13, 2013 at the Alexandria Funeral Home, Alexandria, KY. Funeral Service 10:00 AM Saturday September 14 at Saint Luke Lutheran Church, 4800 Alexandria Pike, Cold Spring, KY 41076. Interment in the New London Cemetery, Shandon, OH. Due to allergies, the family requests memorials to be made to Saint Luke Lutheran Church.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ann, Nancy, Martha, Margaret, Fred, Bob and Jean,

    We are so sorry for Keith's loss. He was a wonderful person and such a fine family man. He loved you all so much. Our thoughts are with you......... Jennie, Maxi and Geri Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Morgan Family
    I am sorry for your loss. In 1981, he took the photos for my wedding. They are still very near and dear to my heart and I have never forgotten how kind he was at that time. I will keep your family in my thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew Keith and Angela for 60 years from USI and USI Retirees. Keith was a true gentleman and always a pleasure to be with. I will miss him greatly. I am so sorry for the great loss his family must endure.

    Chase Tonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!