Friday, January 24, 2014

Michael "Tim" Johnson

Michael "Tim" Johnson, 59, of Highland Heights, KY, passed away on Thursday, January 23, 2014 at his home surrounded by family. He was an accountant, small business owner and AFLAC representative.  He was very involved in the youth sports community, serving as a director and coach in the Campbell County Junior Basketball League and the Campbell County Girls Softball League.  He was preceded in death by his mother, Ruth O. Johnson. He is survived by 3 daughters, Lori O'Connor of White Bear Lake, MN, Denise Johnson of New Orleans, LA and Melissa Kennard of Amelia, OH; 2 sisters, Kathy Meyer of Southgate, KY and Lynne Redick of Springfield, IL; 2 granddaughters, Olivia Kennard, and Kaia O'Connor; . Visitation will be held Tuesday, January 28, 2014 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM with funeral services beginning at 1:00 PM at the Alexandria Funeral Home, Alexandria, KY. Interment will be in the Alexandria Cemetery, Alexandria, KY.

7 comments:

  1. Timmy, I love you and will miss you so much. I never thought I would lose my big brother so soon...you were always there when I needed you. I am thankful to God for all the good times we had together. I will remember your kindness, your sense of humor (which you always said you got from mom :) , your work ethic, and how much you loved all of us. Looking forward to seeing you again on the other side; holding onto memories until then. Love, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live upstairs from Tim and we are very sorry about his passing. We never knew him like the others in our building, but he was always very kind when we spoke. Our prayers are with his family. Bill and Karen Craft

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were an amazing father first and foremost, but we also had a great friendship. I will strive to continue to make you proud, and you will always be alive in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had not seen you since high school. Sorry for the loss. Classmate of NHS 1972. Brad Storn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Hosey
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May the God of comfort, comfort the family at this time. May these words from the Bible book of Hosea 13:14 bring comfort. "From the power of the Grave I will redeem them; From death I will recover them. Where are your stings, O Death? where is your destructiveness, O Grave? Compassion will be concealed from my eyes. What a promise from death I will recover them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only met Tim a time or two, but remember that he was very kind. I am sorry for your loss and pray that Tim's family will be given strength and peace to get through this difficult time. You guys have certainly been through a difficult winter. Love and prayers, Michele Deal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you dad, and miss you more than words can describe. I wish I could see you or talk to you, or take one last trip to Big Boy with you and Olivia. I look forward to us meeting again one day and will give you the biggest hug ever:) Until that time comes, I will continue to try and make you proud and will carry you with me in my heart. As your granddaughters would say, I love you "all the minutes":)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!