Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Andrew “Andy” Steffen, 32, of California, KY, passed away Monday, November 6, 2017 at home. Andy was a construction worker. He is survived by two daughters, Madison and Makenna Steffen; his mother, Pamela Rering; siblings, Jared Rering, Samantha (TJ) Estepp, Randi Rering and Gabby Boschert; grandparents, Herbert and Patricia Steffen; aunts and uncle, Vicky (Rick) Harrison, Vanessa Stadelmann and Janie Steffen. Also survived by many cousins and friends. A visitation will be held at the Alexandria Funeral Home on Friday, November 10, 2017 from 5:00 PM until time of Funeral Service at 8:00 PM. Memorials are suggested to  Alcoholics Anonymous, 1545 Scott Street, Covington, KY 41011

2 comments:

  1. Andy. I now know you are at peace. I only hoped it wouldn't take your passing for you to get there. You were the child we never had and I will miss you terribly. I will never forget all the memories we made together. My only consolation to get me through this is knowing where you are and that you are safe and no longer in pain and that you gave me two wonderful and beautiful great nieces that i will always cherish. I will watch over them and keep them safe here on earth as you will do the same in heaven. I love you and will see you again someday. You are now with your uncle Randy and I know he will watch over you for me, until we meet again. Love always. Aunt Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, You know I love you, Andy, Jared, and the girls. I have always told you, you are the best mom ever. You still are. Please believe that and find some peace knowing that everyone that knows feels the same way. We all feel your pain and wish we could each take some of it in your place. You have the greatest group of friends and if need something, ask us. Uncle Randy will watch over your son and we will watch over you.
    Love Ya
    TJM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!