Sunday, September 2, 2018

Joseph Kleintank

Joseph Charles Kleintank, age 74, of Alexandria, KY passed away on September 1, 2018 at St. Elizabeth, Ft. Thomas. He was born on December 31, 1943 to parents Stanley and Mildred (nee Backus) Kleintank. Joseph retired from the U.S. Postal Service. He is survived by: his wife of 32 years, Gwen (nee Houp) Kleintank; son, Mike (Jessi) Curliss; two daughters, Brook (Don) Irwin and Christy Bolen; brother, Chuck Kleintank; sister, Emma Franklin; 10 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. Services are at the convenience of the family. Arrangements entrusted to Alexandria Funeral Home.

Condolence comments can be made below.

1 comment:

  1. I lost my soul mate he went to heaven on 9/1/2018. I feel so empty
    I don't know how I can get over this
    My heart hurts so bad.
    My sweet love now that your in heaven with the rest of the Angel's you no longer hurt. I will be with you again one day and our love will be as strong as ever
    I love you Joe
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!