Monday, January 28, 2019

Keith Michael Parker

Keith Michael Parker, 38, of Florence, KY, passed away Thursday, January 24, 2019 at his home. Keith was the owner and operator of Everything Outdoors. He is survived by his wife, Sarah Diehl Parker; parents, Earl and Mary Bennett Parker; siblings, Jeff Parker, Carrie (Chad) Brumback and Debbie (Craig) Kramer; also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, other family members and friends. Keith was the hardest worker and took pride in all he did.  He was a Harley riding, dirt bike racing, beer drinking son of a gun.  He adored his wife and would do anything for his family and friends.  A Celebration of Life will be held on Friday, February 1, 2019 at Acree Hall Knights of Columbus, 5876 Veterans Way, Burlington, KY 41005 from 5 PM - 9  PM.  Memorials are suggested to PNC Bank in memory of Keith. Arrangements entrusted to the Alexandria Funeral Home.

2 comments:

  1. He called me Mama. We are going to miss you!!! I am in shock after being with them the night before he passed. Sarah if there is anything I can do for you just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP my friend . I am going to miss you at Shortys . We didn’t get to meet at Hooters for that lunch and a few beers. Every time I pass a Hooters I will remember you as a good husband to Sarah and a good friend. Sarah you know if you need anything to call me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!