Thursday, July 29, 2010

Darrell Downing


ALEXANDRIA - Darrell Downing, 64, died July 26 at Hospice of the Bluegrass Care Center, Fort Thomas.
He worked for PME/Babbit Bearings of Cincinnati, and was a member of the Alexandria Masonic Lodge

Survivors include his wife, Diane Perkins Downing; sons, David and Derek Downing, both of Alexandria; sisters, Yvonne Woods of Crittenden, Patricia Webb of Union, Kathy Littlefield of Georgia; brother, Charles Lee of Milford and two grandchildren.

Memorial visitation will be 4-6 p.m. Friday, July 30, at Alexandria Funeral Home.

Memorials: Alexandria Masonic Lodge 152, P.O. Box 323, Alexandria, KY 41001.

2 comments:

  1. I am very grateful that you are my Dad, you gave us the greatest gift anyone could give another person, you believed in me and my brother. It is not flesh and blood but the heart and soul which makes us fathers and sons. We love you Dad, and thank you for everything that you sacrificed to make Derek and I the men that we are today. You will be missed but always in our hearts, your son Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Mr. Downing was a great man who loved his family. My prayers and thoughts are with Derek, Dave and Diane. I cannot imagine what you guys are going through, but I know that you guys will make it through, because I know one thing that Mr. Downing always believed, never give up even when times are hard. God bless you guys in this horrible time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!