Friday, December 31, 2010

Deborah Smiddy


Deborah Ann Smiddy, age 55, of Dayton, KY., died Tuesday, December 28, 2010, at Saint Elizabeth Fort Thomas. She was a former employee of the Forest Hills Schools.
She is survived by her
2 Sisters, Diana Smiddy & Stella Collins 4 Brothers: David, Robert & Stephen Smiddy & Chris Courtney. Also survived by several nieces & nephews.
Visitation 10 AM - 1:00PM Monday, Jan. 3, 2011 with funeral services following at the Alexandria Funeral Home Alexandria, KY., with Dr. Calvin Perry officiating. Interment will be at Grand View Cemetery in Mentor, KY.

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Deb,
    I will miss you so much. You were my aunt, my godmother but mostly my friend. I wish I could go back to our last phone call a few weeks ago. I can still hear you saying Jules Verne....God saw you getting tired so he put his arms around you & whispered "come with me." Although I loved you dearly, I could not
    make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at ...rest. God broke my heart to prove to me he only takes the best for his angels....I love you always my dear Auntie!
    ~Jules Verne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Deb,

    You were, and always will be, a very special part of our family. We love you dearly, you will be missed.

    Love always,
    Jena Lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!