Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sandra "Nana" Draper


Sandra "Nana" Draper, age 57, of Florence, KY., died Monday, December 13, 2010, at her residence.
She was a member of the ladies auxiliary. "Nana" was also a daycare provider for more than 20 years and loved by the children for whom she cared. She is also survived by her husband Ronnie Draper;
Daughter,Valerie Draper,
Son, Daniel J. Mulvihill,
Step Son, Ronald Gene Draper
Mother, Donna J. McMullen.
7 Siblings
4 grandchildren.
Visitation from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at the Alexandria Funeral Home. Funeral service will be at Alexandria Funeral Home at 10:00 AM Thursday, December 16, 2010. Interment will be at Alexandria Cemetery in Alexandria, Ky.

3 comments:

  1. Sandy i will never forget all the fun we had. and how you helped me when my dad passed away. You was my best friend and i always thought of you as a sister because you was always there and cared about my children justin,Kassi,Alex will always thank you for everything you did for them too. you will be missed without a doubt. On 12/13/10 you got your wings.

    Charlotte Lewis
    12/15/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, what an amazing person. She helped me many time's with my children Kyle and Megan. I also thought of her as my sister. After my mom died Sandy was the person that gave me advice when needed. I am so lucky to have known her and her family. I don't know how she did all she did. She never complained. She loved children. I am thankful to know her and I will miss her greatly. MaryAnn Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your loss. Sandy was an amazing caregiver to my son Michael during his preschool years. You will be in my prayers.
    Jane Whalen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!