Monday, September 5, 2011

Marilyn York


Marilyn Alice York, age 73, of Alexandria, KY, died Sunday, September 4, 2011, at her residence in Alexandria, KY. She Always put her family first in everything she did. She was also a member of the Rosie Reds. She is survived by her husband: Donald York; Daughter, Jill Ann Campbell; Sons: Jeffrey W. York and Jay A. York; Sisters: Joyce Vallandingham, and Ruth Kuessner; Six Grandchildren, One Great-Grandchild. Visitation at the Alexandria Funeral Home on Thursday, September 8th from 4PM-7PM. Funeral service at the Alexandria Funeral Home on Friday, September 9th at 10:00AM. Interment will be at Alexandria Cemetery. Online condolences to alexandriafh.com

2 comments:

  1. Dear York Family,
    I'm sooo sorry for your loss, I will continue to keep everyone in my prayers.

    Marilyn was a wonderful lady and loved by many. I feel sooo blessed to have met her and cherish the memories we shared together.

    We all have a new guardian angel watching over us. Rest in peace Marilyn, I look forward to the day we meet again in heaven.

    In God's grip,
    Laura Schell-Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was fortunate to meet Mrs. York when I was little -- and she was the receptionist at Dr. Beckmeyer's office. Then, when I got older and became friends with Jay, I had the better fortune to meet her again!

    My condolences to Jay, Beth and the York family. She was a wonderful woman and I am so sorry for your loss.

    With love,
    Julie Tarvin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!