Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Christopher W. Robinson

Christopher W. Robinson, 33, of Visalia, KY passed away Sunday, September 23, 2012 at home. He was a mechanic. He is survived by his father, Gary (Gary Rob) Robinson of Visalia, KY, his mother, Loretta Hudgens of Greeneville, TN, 2 sisters, Donna (Thomas) Laughlin & Jennifer (Michael) Pomepo both of Greeneville, TN, a daughter, Rayven Collins of Morristown, TN, grandfather, Arlin Robinson of Dry Ridge, KY, also survived by 3 nephews, Michael Pompeo Jr., Jacob Pomepeo & Aidan Laughlin. Visitation 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM Thursday, September 27, 2012 with funeral services at 8:00 PM at the Alexandria Funeral Home Alexandria, KY. 

2 comments:

  1. Samantha (Samgirl) DenhamSeptember 27, 2012 at 12:33 PM

    I am sending my very deepest sympathy and lots of prayers to the Robinson family and all of Chris's friends for a devistating loss.
    I met Chris...or as I called him, "Topher", when I bartended at the Decoursey Roadhouse. From the very first moment he walked in the bar he took my breath away because he had that " infectious, yet very mischeiveous grin" on his handsome face. After getting to know him...I grew to understand completely what that unique grin was all about...lol. Chris was a good guy. He always had the sweetest words to say to me, and he was definitely one of my most favorite people to receive a hug from. So, Thank You, Topher, for sharing and touching us all with your heart. It is, was, and always will be... absolutely beautiful!! We love ya and you will be missed deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so very sorry to here you lost your son Gary. Chris was an awesome guy. Always full of joy when I would see him. What a terrible loss this world will be without him. He will be truly missed by all. Love you Gary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!