Monday, November 3, 2014

Larry W. Stamper

Larry W. Stamper, 56, of Wilder, KY passed away Friday, October 31, 2014 at Saint Elizabeth Fort Thomas.  Larry was a retired business owner. He was preceded in death by his wife, Gwenn Stamper and a sister, Deborah Byrd. He is survived by his children, Amanda (Chase) Stamper-Welch and Jeremy Stamper; granddaughter Alyssa Lee Benge; siblings, Peggy Hodges, Ronda Charles and Michael Stamper. Visitation Tuesday, November 4, 2014  5:00 PM until time of service at 8:00 PM at the Alexandria Funeral Home, Alexandria, KY. Interment 11:00 AM Wednesday at the Evergreen Cemetery, Southgate, KY. 

5 comments:

  1. Love an prayers to the Stamper Family. Larry you will never be forgotten an missed everyday . I will keep our promise. We love you Cindy an son Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best Dad and Papaw in the world ... you would do anything for the people you cared about and this world will not be the same without you here. I will never forget all that you taught me and I promise I will do my best to make you proud of me. I know in my heart you are with Mom now and that you missed her too much to stay it gives me some peace knowing you are together again..you always said you'd follow her anywhere, and you sure did mean it didnt you.. I will make sure Alyssa grows up knowing how much she was loved by her grandparents and instill the life lessons in her that you both taught me. Watch over us i need you...Love, your baby girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda & Jeremy , My heart goes out to you both at this time of sorrow . I am so sorry , words can not ease your pain .Always remember how he loved you both with all his heart . Always wanted the best for you too & gave his all . Cherish all the memories that you both have cos , those will never fade away from your heart . He & mom will always be right with ya's looking down & shinning down as the brightest star ! love you both , Jackie Verkerk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So terribly sorry to hear of your loss - Sending prayers out to the whole family at this terrible time you are all going through xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lose of you has still not settled in.You were a friend I will never forget.PeaceLoveHopeFaith.Redneck.xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!