Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ray Kremer

Ray Kremer, 79, of Alexandria, KY passed away Monday, December 8, 2014.  Beloved husband of Josey (Govan) Kremer. Father of Barb (Gary) Workman, Mike (Kathy) Kremer, Joe (Karen) Kremer and Patty (Dan) Ridder. Also survived by twelve grandchildren and eleven great-grandchildren. Ray was a member of St. Mary Parish of Alexandria, KY, St. Vincent DePaul Society and the Brighton Center Seniors Club. He retired from General Electric. He was on the board of directors for N.K.A.D.D. and a volunteer for the Legal Aid of the Bluegrass and Brighton Center. Visitation 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM Friday, December 12, 2014 at the Alexandria Funeral Home, Alexandria, KY. Mass 10:00 AM Saturday, December 13, 2014 St. Mary Church, Alexandria, KY. Interment will be in St. Stephen Cemetery, Ft. Thomas. KY. Memorials can be made to the Father Beiting Appalachian Mission Center, 322 Riverbend Road Louisa, KY 41230.

3 comments:

  1. I have a lot of wonderful memories growing up on Boone Street where Ray helped me learn to play basketball. So very sorry for your loss, Ray will be sadly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences Mrs. Kremer. I worked with Ray at GE for lots of years and he was a super coworker to have around. He taught me a lot about my job and helped me in many ways. He is missed.
    Karen Siegmann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul S. Marshall December 15, I miss Ray already. We worked together in Building 800. We had so many laughs, he was a wondeful man,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!