Monday, January 12, 2015

Lorraine A. Dougherty


Lorraine A. Dougherty, 78, of Alexandria, KY, passed away Sunday, January 11, 2015 at Saint Elizabeth Edgewood. She was preceded in death by her husband, Leroy “Pete” Dougherty, parents Justus and Clara Scharold and a sister, Margaret Reis. Lorraine is survived by her children, Marilyn Carstens of Lexington, KY, Mike Dougherty of Mentor, KY, Mark Dougherty of California, KY, Teri (Mike) Conn of Hooven, OH, Marty Daugherty of California, KY and Doug Dougherty of Butler, KY; siblings, Jay Scharold, Ruth Scharold, Celeste Harrison, William Scharold, Louis Scharold and Judith Ott; 16 grandchildren and 16 great grandchildren. Memorial Mass 2:00 PM Saturday, January 17, 2015 at Sts. Peter & Paul Church, California, KY. Memorials can be made to, The Point Arc, 104 West Pike Street, Covington, KY 41011 or to the Care Mission, 11093 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, KY 41001. Alexandria Funeral Home in charge of arrangements. Online condolences can be given at alexandriafh.com  

3 comments:

  1. Miss you already mom I LOVE YOU DEARLY REST IN PEACE
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you very much grandma you were my world. I am glad you lead me in the right direction in life and didn't give up on me. I know your happy up there with grandpa and looking down on us. R.I.P fifi I miss you so much already love u you g
    love little marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to have had you in my life and for the memories we have. I love you and will miss. WE ALL LOVEYOU and will miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!