Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Carol Ann Sauser

Carol Ann Sauser (nee Duncan), 61, of Melbourne, KY, passed away Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at home. Carol was a clerk at the Highland Garden Center of Highland Heights. She was a member of St. John Lutheran Church and past president of the Silver Grove PTA. She is survived by her husband, Louis “Sonny” Sauser; sons, Louis Sauser Jr. and Matthew (Valerie) Sauser; granddaughter, Hailey Sauser; siblings, Karen (Harry) Ziegelmier, Beverly (Jeff) Nelson, David (Jackie) Duncan and Rick Duncan. Visitation 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Friday at St. John Lutheran Church, 5977 Lower Tug Fork Road, Melbourne, KY 41059, with funeral service beginning at 3:00 PM. Interment to follow in St. John Cemetery. Memorials may be made to the church.

2 comments:

  1. My deepest sympathy to the family at the loss of Carol. I was shocked to see in the paper that she had passed away, my husband and I came by the garden center often and had just seen her a few days ago. She was such a nice person and was always very helpful to us. May she RIP in the arms of God. Steve and Liz Penrod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not have been immediately apparent to everyone, but Carol was a lady of grace. She certainly was gracious to me when she had every reason not to be.
    Carol was my friend. I loved her and will miss her. My deepest sympathy to Lou, the boys, Hailey, and the rest of her family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!