Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Donald "Matt" Stewart

Donald Matthew “Matt” Stewart, age 55, of Melbourne, KY passed away on Saturday, April 16, 2016. Matt was preceded in death by his father, Homer Stewart. He is survived by his wife of 26 years, Debra Ann Stewart; mother, Brenda Stewart; children, Ashley and Myles Thetford; grandson, Ethan Nguyen; he also leaves behind a host of family and friends. Matt was an Army Veteran.  He was a member of The Bridge Community Church and Bond-Slaves Motorcycle Club.  He was a true believer in Jesus Christ and will be remembered as a kind hearted man who loved to help others.  A Visitation will be held at the Alexandria Funeral Home on Friday, April 22, 2016 from 10am to 12pm with the Funeral Service immediately following at 12pm.  Interment with Military Honors will follow at the Kentucky Veterans Cemetery North in Williamstown, KY.  Memorial Donations are suggested to: The Bridge Community Church, 1019 Town Dr., Wilder, KY 41076. 

Condolence comments can be made below.

5 comments:

  1. Deb, my heart hurts for you. Please know you are loved by many. Emily Byers

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my family, I am so saddened by this news and I hate that I won't be able to come to his service. But please know that my heart, thoughts and prayers are there with you all. I love you guys. All my love Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Deb,
    I am so sorry to hear of Matt's passing. you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Monica Clary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb,
    I am so sorry to hear about Matt. I just heard a few days ago. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Jenny (from Indy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked with Matt at Schwan's, he was a very nice person. I am praying for you and your family. May God be with you always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!