Friday, March 2, 2018

Deborah J. Stegeman

Deb Stegeman (nee Heringer), age 66, passed away peacefully at Christ Hospital March 1, 2018. Deb was a nurse for 43 years at St. Luke\St. Elizabeth Hospital Fort Thomas. Deb is survived by husband, Thomas Stegeman; sons, Ryan Stormer and Adam Stegeman; daughter, Hollie Johnson; brothers, Wayne and Jerry Heringer; also by 7.9 grandchildren. There will be a Memorial Service for Deb at 10:30 AM on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at Main Street Baptist Church, 11093 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, KY 41001, followed by a reception. In lieu of flowers memorials are suggested to, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Attn: Sarcoma Research Team in memory of Zach Heringer, PO Box 5202, Cincinnati OH 45201-5202. Alexandria Funeral Home is serving the family.

2 comments:

  1. I only had the honor of knowing Deb as a client of ST. E's cardiac rehab. Whenever I came in to exercise she was always smiling and was so cheerful, she brightened my day and all those who attended. She was a rare and special person, that those of us at rehab who have become "regulars", admired and appreciated over the years.
    I wish to convey my sincere sorrow at such a great loss to you all who were her family and close friends. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, Hollie, Adam and Ryan, I wanted to tell you all how sorry I was to hear about Debbie. She was a beautiful person inside and out and anyone that had the privilege to know her was truly blessed. I am sorry I was not able to be there for her memorial, but please know that I have had you all in my thoughts and prayers. Lorri Mounce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!