Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mary Ellen (Ziegler) Buchheit, 92, of Fort Thomas, KY. Born - February 24, 1920  died - June 1, 2012 she was a member of St. Mary Seniors, St. Stephens Mothers Club, St. Ann's Auxiliary. She also volunteered at Veterans Hospital in Ft. Thomas. She was preceded in death by her husband Bill and daughter Ruth Zeis. Mary is survived by her son, Joe (Pam) Buchheit; daughters, Elaine (Jerry) Makin, Janet (Ray) Hildebrand, Jean (Jim) Fry, Jane (Matt) Scharstein; 14 grandchildren; 23 great grandchildren; 2 great great grandchildren. Visitation will be held Wednesday, June 6, 2012 from 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM at St. Marys Catholic Church, Alexandria, KY with the Mass of Christian burial following. Memorials to: Hospice of the Bluegrass 7388 Turfway Rd. Florence, KY 41042.

1 comment:

  1. You never said I'm leaving
    You never said goodbye
    You were gone before I knew it,
    And only God knew why
    A million times I needed you,
    A million times I cried
    If love alone could have saved you,
    You never would have died
    In life I loved you dearly
    In death I love you still
    In my heart you hold a place,
    That no one could ever fill
    It broke my heart to lose you,
    But you didn't go alone
    For part of me went with you,
    The day God took you home.

    -It will always feel surreal that you are no longer on this earth, but you will forever be in my heart and in my thoughts Grandma.
    I love you! - L.S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!