Monday, June 25, 2012

William "Bud" Erb

William “Bud” Erb, 75, of California, KY, died Monday, June 25, 2012 at his residence surrounded by loved ones. He was a retired union boilermaker. Bud was preceded in death by his parents Daisy & Earl Erb, sister, Laura Sand & daughter, Mary Lou Erb. He is survived by his wife of 52 years, Ruth (Sand) Erb & his children, Donna (Mike) Eggie of Melbourne, KY, Debbie (Larry) Youngman of Peach Grove, KY, Gary (Cathy) Erb, Sharon (Keith) Nelson, David (Krista) Erb, Kathy (Paul) Geiger & Bobby Sand all of California, KY. Also survived by, 11 grandchildren & 3 great grandchildren. Visitation 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at the Alexandria Funeral Home Alexandria, KY. Funeral service 10:00 AM Thursday, June 28, 2012 at the Alexandria Funeral Home. Interment GrandView Cemetery Mentor, KY. In lieu of flowers memorials may be  given to the William “Bud” Erb Memorial Fund at any PNC Bank.

1 comment:

  1. Bud,
    I miss you more than I could ever imagine. You were like a second father to me. I loved the way you liked to cut up and pull practical jokes, more than a few of which I still remember fondly. When no one else could could figure out a way to get something done or get an engine started, whether it was a diesel, gas or two cycle engine you could. You were one of a kind and I miss you all ready and always will. Thank you for everything you did for me and all of the times you were there for me when I needed you.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!