Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Barbara Ann Clarkson


Barbara Ann Clarkson, 80, passed away on October 9, 2012 at her home in Alexandria, KY. She loved the warm weather of Florida but nothing could compare to the love she had for her boys! Barbara is preceded in death by her husband James and son, Mark. She is survived by her two sons David and James Dwight Clarkson; Sister, Pauline Smith; Brother, John Robbins; 7 Grandchildren; 7 Great-Grandchildren; Visitation will be held at the Alexandria Funeral Home on Saturday October 13, 2012 from 10:00AM-11:00AM with the service following at 11:00AM. Online condolences to alexandriafh.com

2 comments:

  1. Grandma,
    I'm at peace knowing you are protected in Grandpa's loving arms again. I can see Grandpa smiling as he welcomed you home. I'm sure he is holding you tight and singing to you as he always did with with me :-) I love you...you will be missed by many. Shirley and Ken also send love and prayers. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo sorry for your loss Clarkson Family. I know that death is the hardest thing to cope with in this world. I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I wanted to share some scriptures that talks about the hope of the dead.

    At Acts 24:15 it says that there will be a Resurrection of the dead. This means that Barbara have the hope of being resurrected back to life on an Earthly paradise. You as a family can benefit from this hope by being able to see her again, (not in heaven) but on this same earthly paradise.

    John 17:3 tells us must be done in order to see this hope come true. It tells us to take in accurate knowledge of Jehovah God and his son Christ Jesus. The reason for this is because it was Jehovah God who sent his son Christ Jesus to die for us. If you want to benefit from this hope you must know who will be the one make this hope come true.

    PLEASE read these scriptures and see the comfort that Jehovah God had written for our benefit. I'm sorry again for your loss.

    If you have any questions please contact me and ill be happy to answer them
    Email: anozile@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!