Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stanley Leap

Stanley William Leap, 85, of Alexandria, passed away on March 9, 2013. He was a member of First Baptist Church of Cold Spring and worked for Heekin Can Company for 37 years. Stanley was the last of nine children. He is survived by his wife of 58 years, Elizabeth; Sons, Jeff (Teresa), and John Leap; Daughters, Eva (Larry) Herbst, Raye Jean (Jay) Wright; 7 grandchildren and 7 great - grandchildren. Visitation will be held Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:00 - 8:00 PM at Alexandria Funeral Home. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, March 13 at 10:00 AM at the Alexandria Funeral Home. Memorials to your charity of choice. Online condolences can be given at alexandriafh.com.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sad to hear the news. Uncle Stanley endured so much in his lifetime. As a small child, he intimidated me with his tall stature and deep voice. But as I got older, I realized he was just a big teddy bear :)We were blessed to know him and he will be missed. I deeply regret not being able to attend the funeral but your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Love and hugs sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George and Norma OrtweinMarch 11, 2013 at 11:19 AM

    We were saddened to hear of the loss of your loved family member. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lost the best father-in-law anyone could possibly have. Please keep the family in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear of Stanley's passing, for I know how much he was loved, my heartfelt prayers go out to all the family, God Bless

    Ruth S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!