Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ralph C. Giar

Ralph C. Giar, 69, of Melbourne, KY, passed away Friday, October 16, 2015 at Saint Elizabeth Fort Thomas. Ralph was a retired policeman with the Campbell County Police; a member of Campbell County Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #10 Silver Grove, KY. Ralph was preceded in death by his parents, Ralph and Mary (Kort) Giar and a son, Rodney Giar. He is survived by his wife, Rosy (Neises) Giar; daughter, Rhonda Giar Rauch; son, Dr. Ryan Giar; 3 granddaughters, Caitlin, Ashley and Heather. Visitation 3:00 PM – 5:45 PM Wednesday, October 21, 2015  with funeral service following at 5:45 PM at the Alexandria Funeral Home. Sunset burial will follow services at the Giar Family Cemetery, Melbourne, KY. Memorials may be made at any Fifth Third Bank for the benefit of his granddaughters' education. 

Condolence comments can be made below.

2 comments:

  1. Rosy and family, I can't believe it. I just heard. I'm so sorry for your loss. Ralph was one of the greatest neighbor's I could of ask for. Ralph and I had a big age difference, but he and I would talk just like we grew up together. We had alot of the same beliefs and views on life, politics, and religion. I will miss this man. Now the world truly lost a great intelligent man with a great big heart. Ralph cared dearly for his family. Rosy if you need anything I'm only a field away. So sorry for you loss. John Ollberding and family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment!